Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
Aerospace Supplier APQP Champion Course – 4 days
+ 90-minute APQP exam early on Day 5 to qualify for the APQP Champion Certificate!
Experience a hands-on workshop to become a APQP Champion.
Learn the methodology and discover how your organisation can best benefit from this reliable and proven quality enabler for the Aerospace OEM.
Who should attend?
- Potential or existing suppliers (all Tiers) dealing with flying and non-flying aircraft related parts
- Project Managers or Work Package Leaders
- Programme and Quality Managers
- Business Development Managers
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Learn about and understand Aerospace OEM requirements (APQP), the Business Requirements applicable to all Aerospace Suppliers
- Prepare for, meet and surpass the Aerospace OEM expectations
- Understand how to implement the international aeronautical quality standards
- Identify and understand key factors that can strengthen your Quality Management System
- Discover and increase your knowledge of Quality tools
- Learn how to use Quality methods to enhance customer satisfaction and achieve business success
- Understand how to deploy the APQP methodology
- Understand the APQP approach and related processes
- Carry out assessments of Key Business Deliverables from the Airbus APQP model
What does the course cover?
- Becoming an APQP leader to facilitate and guide the team in selecting the elements of each phase applicable for a project
- Learning about the Quality Standards that drive the APQP approach (FMEA, MSA, Control Plan) and the related benefits
- A hands-on exercise to provide timely practice, implement these quality tools and deepen participant's understanding and decision-making ability.
For in-company solutions (normally for a group of 8 or more participants), please contact our Business Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initially planned dates and locations:
- 25 – 29 June 2018, Manchester
- 23 - 27 July 2018, Manchester
- 23 - 27 July 2018, Brussels
- 11 - 13 August 2018, Brussels
- 3 – 7 September 2018, Manchester
- 8 – 12 October 2018, Manchester
Venues: Business Faculty Brussels & Manchester University Faculty
Course fee: £ 1,950 / € 2,230
Early bird fee*: £ 1,640 / € 1,920
*Early bird pricing is applicable if booking is made 60 or more calendar days before the start of the course.
(All prices are excluding V.A.T.)
Terms & Conditions:
- Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session.
- Cancellation Policy: We require four weeks written cancellation notice prior to the start of the course. After this period, we will charge cancellation fees as follows: Two to four weeks prior to the start of the course = 50% cancellation fee. During the two weeks before the start of the course or in the case of a No-show = 100% of total amount will be charged. Please note that name changes are accepted at any time.
- PEEC reserves the right to cancel any course up to 21 days prior to course commencement. A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request. PEEC will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges).