Aerospace Supplier APQP Champion Course – Manchester
June 25 - June 29€2230
Experience a hands-on workshop to become a APQP Champion.
Learn the methodology and discover how your organisation can best benefit from this reliable and proven quality enabler for the Aerospace OEM.
This course entails 4 full days of training, followed by a 90-minute APQP exam early on Day 5 to qualify for the APQP Champion Certificate.
Who should attend?
- Potential or existing suppliers (all Tiers) dealing with flying and non-flying aircraft related parts
- Project Managers or Work Package Leaders
- Programme and Quality Managers
- Business Development Managers
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Learn about and understand Aerospace OEM requirements (APQP), the Business Requirements applicable to all Aerospace Suppliers
- Prepare for, meet and surpass the Aerospace OEM expectations
- Understand how to implement the international aeronautical quality standards
- Identify and understand key factors that can strengthen your Quality Management System
- Discover and increase your knowledge of Quality tools
- Learn how to use Quality methods to enhance customer satisfaction and achieve business success
- Understand how to deploy the APQP methodology
- Understand the APQP approach and related processes
- Carry out assessments of Key Business Deliverables from the Airbus APQP model
What does the course cover?
- Becoming an APQP leader to facilitate and guide the team in selecting the elements of each phase applicable for a project
- Learning about the Quality Standards that drive the APQP approach (FMEA, MSA, Control Plan) and the related benefits
- A hands-on exercise to provide timely practice, implement these quality tools and deepen participant’s understanding and decision-making ability.
Course fee: £ 1,950 / € 2,230 (excl. VAT)
n.b. – Early Bird discount available for bookings on or before April 26, 2018. Please contact our Business Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.