- This event has passed.
Black Belt in Casablanca, Morocco
April 30 - May 6€2530
This training has two components: a practical part and a theoretical part. For certification both parts are necessary. The practical part concerns successful realisation of a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt project. The theoretical part includes training, over a 5 months period.
During the course, besides the coaching, the participants are expected to study the material. After the training it is reviewed with 75 questions if the candidate has sufficiently proven knowledge of Lean Six Sigma.
At the end of the training the participant is able to:
- lead teams in applying the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC
- to prioritize improvements which has the largest impact
- define project improvements
- to measure input and output, to generate thereby important data
- analyze data to define the cause of variation
- improve the process to minimise variation
- check the process to prevent repercussion and anchor improvements
Special offer for student engineers, graduated and looking for work or internships, to obtain the Lean Six Sigma certification at 50% discounted price. When this applies to you, then you can use coupon code studentblackbeltcasablanca30apr on the checkout page.