- This event has passed.
Kurs: Lean Six Sigma in Rotenburg – Green/Black Belt (10T)
February 4 - February 13€9000
The Black Belt assessment consists of 75 questions to determine whether the candidate has acquired sufficient additional knowledge of Lean Six Sigma.
At the end of the combined training the participant is able to:
- lead teams in applying the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC
- to prioritize improvements which has the largest impact
- define project improvements
- to measure input and output, to generate thereby important data
- analyze data to define the cause of variation
- improve the process to minimise variation
- check the process to prevent repercussion and anchor improvements
Price includes meals & lodging, training and exam fee.